Pages

Sunday 21 October 2012

Diet and Supps

Diet

Basically I still cannot decide whether to bulk or to cut for the past one year. It is disappointing to see the lack of abs. Yeah, fuck me right but it is tough to get abs when you are weighing 80 plus kg. K rants aside, Twain has asked me to list my goals and since the mid term goal is to compete in 2014, I shall bulk/ bring up my lagging parts such as my lack of delts, legs and back and rear delts and arms and pretty much everything. Following the Carb Backloading diet now which means no or minimum carbs before workouts then carbs after trainings. Amount of carbs varies based on muscle groups bring big or small. Yeah, your arms are considered small so less carbs on Sat which is arms day. Main carb source are from oats now. Protein source varies from chicken to lean pork to salmon to eggs.

Supplements
A typical day's worth of supplements I am on now.
Morning:
2 scoops of Dymatize Whey
2 Gaspari Anavite

Lunch:
1 NOW green tea extract
1 Anavite
1 NOW Ultra Omega 3

Pre-Workout:
1 scoop ON Creatine Monohydrate (5g)
2 scoops ON Amino Energy

Post-Workout:
2 scoops of whey

Dinner:
1 NOW Ultra Omega 3

So we have creatine, BCAAs, Omega 3, Green Tea extract, Multi-vitamins and whey. Pretty basic stack. Current weight is around 82-83kg with more fats than I like but fuck me right?

No comments:

Post a Comment